Walking tru' Verona.
What I did these days?
- I went to Eze, in France, where I enjoyed some beautiful views of the Mediterranean sea...
- I slept at Geneva, where I discovered Via Garibaldi with amazing palaces.
- I went to the beautiful Portofino, I enjoyed an expensive Italian lunch with the most incredible views.
- In Milan, I went the first day to the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle.
- I visited the Pinacoteca of Brera, when I saw one of my favourite pictures: "Il Bacio".
- I tried a Milanese Risotto.
- I walked at Via Monte Napoleone, I bought a boy cologne at Abercrombie & Fitch and I bought an amazing 70's jumpsuit.
- I enjoyed a great time in the top of the Duomo.
- I had dinner in a typical Trattoria Milanese at Naviglia.
- I visited the lake Como, but I couldn't visit my friend Clooney!
- I had lunch at Lugano, the most amazing vitello tonato I never tried.
- I bought an amazing leopard flats from Aldo at Milano.
- I discovered that Verona is my second favourite city in the world, guess what is the #1!
- I visited Giuletta and Romeo's home.
- I visited La Rotonda, a villa made by Palladio that I studied at school.
- I tried the best pizza in the world at Vicenza: mozarella of buffala and prosciutto.
- I went to Venice!
That's a little list of what I did... More posts about Italy tomorrow!
The sun rises in Venice.