>

miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Best song of 2010.

When I heard about Lady Antebellum, I tought what a 'horrible name', but now that I know about their music... There was a song that I always listened at the radio, but I never knew about it. And, oh my, is one of the best songs that I ever heard. I can't stop sing it, is always in replay in my iPhone! Please, you have to listen. This song won the Grammy for "The Best Song of 2010". And it's absolutely true.





"Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone 'cuz I can't fight it anymore., and I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time..."

Don't think that I broke up, and I AM SO HAPPY! :)

Besitos a tod@s...

Pa.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Está chula!!!!!

Kissssssssss
Leire

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...